The world's most impactful job in Marketing and Communication is now available. The role as Global Chief Marketing Officer at the AI- and Reading Development venture Lexplore.
Lexplore is all about empowering student’s ability to read, at their own pace, in their own way, using Artificial Intelligence. We are an impact driven company providing a groundbreaking method for developing literacy skills with the aim to be a natural part of school systems all over the world. Lexplore is in a scaleup phase and with the recent acquisition of the Norwegian E-book platform Lesemester, the portfolio has become a literacy eco system with Lexplore’s eye-tracking and AI-assessment in the center.
To enable our growth journey we need your expertise, boldness, and creativity to reinvent our brand, activate growth marketing, create impactful storytelling, leverage public relations, and build credibility in our ecosystem.
You will be working in a truly agile environment, combining high level strategy development with getting your hands dirty with content creation and marketing automation systems. You will lead a global team of communicators and marketers in Sweden, UK, US, Norway and Australia with more countries to be added over time. You will be a key member of the management team working closely with the CEO, CPO, local CSOs and Partners to enable growth across markets.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in corporate brand development on an international market, preferably in a startup/scaleup environment.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in growth hacking, digital platforms, social media and content marketing.
- You are a creative storyteller with a data driven mindset, having the courage to test, fail and learn.
- You have a track record showing that you can move from strategy to execution leading a marketing and communications team.
- You have a driving force when it comes to growth, sales, data driven insights and achieving goals.
- You have experience in a leader position as a management consultant, in an agency-, company-side or both, preferably in a SaaS B2B and/or B2C environment.
- You are a fluent English writer and speaker and it's a plus if you’re also native in Swedish or Norwegian.
Interviews is held continuously.
Deadline for application is 20th October.