This year-round job advertisement is for you when you are a student or graduate of the library and information science or educational sciences program. Are you currently studying? Would you like to gain some real-world experience in an international edtech company? We are now looking for Library Management Interns to work with our digital books in English, Swedish and Norwegian.
As an Intern at Lexplore, you will work alongside our Experience team, specifically our Service Owner responsible for our Digital Library Content- and Publisher Account Management. You will be working with library management for one or more markets and languages, such as assisting in curating and publishing books from partnering publishers for children and students aged 5 to 18 years old.
- Assist in evaluating and selecting book content for ages 5 to 18 based on reading ability level and interests
- Assist in the management of digital library content
- Assist in testing and publishing digital library content
- Assist other library content projects
- Assist in surveys and newsletters
We are looking for you who:
- is currently studying library and information science, or pedagogy/education/reading sciences, preferably at the end of your program.
- have Swedish or Norwegian as their first language, as well as a high level of English proficiency. Norwegian competence in both Bokmål and Nynorsk is a plus.
- is curious and comfortable with learning and using digital systems and digital tools (e.g./could be design, project management, project planning).
- have experience from library work and/or teaching, and/or other experience within the fields of education and children’s literature.
What’s in it for you?
We offer the chance to work in an engaging environment, where you can thrive and grow, and make real use of your competence and talent. You will be part of an award-winning multinational edtech team, supporting reading development for children and school organizations worldwide.
- Part- or full-time. Flexible start- and end time 2022-2023.
- Start as soon as possible, we interview until the role is filled.
- Placement: Stockholm or Bergen and/or remote
Apply for the role and join us on our journey to create a better world, one reader at a time. If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.